This is a discussion on Squadron 3"x3" XML LED Lights(3600 Lumens) within the Lighting, Stereo, and Electrical forums, part of the Kawsaki Teryx Forum Technical category; We have some an awesome article on the way about LEDs and I wanted to share The Squadron again to show the best in off-road ...
|Lighting, Stereo, and Electrical For discussion of lighting, stereo, and other electrical components|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Squadron 3"x3" XML LED Lights(3600 Lumens)
We have some an awesome article on the way about LEDs and I wanted to share The Squadron again to show the best in off-road LED technology. This light is being used on everything from motorcycles to trophy trucks. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
* Available in two configurations. Driving and Spot using precision in house designed optics
* Weight: 12oz
* Waterproof, Submersible to 3 meters
* Hard coated polycarbonate lens
* Lifetime Warranty
* Total Lumens: 3600
* Housing: Billet Machined housing with stainless steel fasteners and mounts.
* Front Lens: Hard coated Polycarbonate
* Power Consumption: 44 watts
* Uses four T6 Bin Cree XML LEDs at 5000K
* 25,000 hour LED life expectancy
|baja designs, leds, lights|
|Search tags for this page|
3x3 post lighting,
kawasaki led headlight lumen,
lumens in kawasaki led headlights,
squadron 3 lights on harley,
squadron 3 x 3 led light,
xml led house lighting,
xml led lighting
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.