Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

MtnAddict's KRX

5K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  MtnAddict 
#1 · (Edited)
Thought I would start a build thread. Not sure how much I will be doing, but I am sure this will be like anything else an addictive sickness...

This is our first SXS, been around ATVs and 4x4s all my life, needed another hobby :devil3:

Bought it in April. The pup only got to ride in it a couple times, gonna miss my helper: RIP buddy.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Added the Premium Roof and the Tusk Quiet-Glide Skid plates. I don't really like how the skids pushed the front bumper out a little which extended the recovery point bolts. I didn't see a way around this. It is probably fine, but I might add some kind of spacer.

Attachments

#3 ·
Good thread keep up the good pics 👍
Seems like someone had to cut some off or something to make that skid fit
They'll have to chime in

#8 · (Edited)
It is the Kawasaki lighted wide angle mirror. I like the wide angle view, not sure it is worth $130.00, but it came on mine.... The lighted portion is a small, removable part in the center that acts as a flashlight. It takes 4 AAA batteries, kinda cool idea. When it is in the mirror, you can still push the button and you have a LED that lights up the dash and center console.

https://www.kawasaki.com/accessories/item/lighted-wide-angle-rear-view-mirror/999941318

#9 ·
Thank you Sir. I have a siezmik rearview and while the optics and spread are good it seems to wander... Just tried the 3m double sided heavy duty tape, so we'll see how that goes. With the warranty they claim to provide, i'm sure i'll get fixed up, but was curious incase i need to try elsewhere. Don't care about the light but the size and high mount look nice.
Thanks for the reply.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.