I didnt like the Green Stripes so I took them off and went to an all black bike- The wife said it looked boring - so I put a Digi Camo graphix kit on it - not boring any more
kinda loud - LOL!!! I will see how it holds up.
Some thoughts if your thinking about going this route:
1. I went with an AMR kit - prob 150 choices in design.
2. Its alot thicker vinyl then you think it will be
3. heat gun is useful here - but be careful - it can melt vinyl..my heat gun has 5 settings and the best temp was on the 2nd from coolest setting - it helps the thick vinyl bend into the contours and sucks out some air bubbles as well.
4. Its like a DAM puzzle - not kidding - like 40 pieces - kinda fun though.
5. You Tube showed guys soaking the area on install with a squirt bottle so you can slide it around - I found a light mist to work better - less air bubbles/water pockets to squeegy out and it didnt slide around after you got it where you wanted it. Thats JMO.
6. wrap your squeegy in an old t-shirt (just one layer) - so its not plastic rubbing on vinyl when your working it.
7. It is a graphix kit and not a wrap - your underlying color (black on mine) will show through where the pieces meet (small gap) so figure that in if you get one....
8. SEND IT!!!