You/I may want to look a little further into that claim. What oil do they recommend?
The manual I've been skimming through for a 2019 calls for the front case use:
API GL-5 Hypoid gear
oil, SAE 90 [above 5°C (41°F)]SAE 80 [below 5°C (41°F)]
and for the rear use:
Mobil Fluid 424, Citgo Transgard Tractor Hydraulic Fluid,Exxon Hydraul 560.
I looked up specs for the mobil fluid 424 and found this :
Recommended by ExxonMobil for use in
• Heavy-duty transmissions, differentials, final drives, hydraulic systems, power steering systems, wet brakes, PTOs and hydrostatic drives
• Off-highway industries including: agriculture, construction, and quarrying
• Top-up and refill of systems
• Commercial transmission applications requiring Type A (Suffix A), Dexron and Type F fluids. Do not use in passenger car automatic transmissions
• Applications requiring API GL-4 or SAE 80W grade lubricants in all gear applications except hypoid gear designs
• Outstanding replacement for engine oils recommended for hydraulic and transmission systems
If the front diff is not
a hypoid design then I say giver. On the other hand, It'll probably be fine. It's just gears in there, no clutches right?