Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Mods Update #3
Inside the machine
- Installed an air horn that plays the Dukes of Hazard Dixie melody(Amazon)
- Installed 2 x 25lb magnets(Princess Auto) on the back of the drivers seat to hold a sword/machette
- Installed rare earth magnets(Princess Auto) to the lid of the storage compartments to align with the metal on the back of the seats so they say up while I'm rooting around in them
- Installed remote control, battery operated lights(Princess Auto) inside the storage compartments
- Installed remote control led strip lights (Amazon) inside the cab that can be any color or change to the beat of music
- Took a better picture of the smittybuilt overhead storage that I have in my cab
- Installed a pool noodle (Dollarama) in between the box and the frame to minimize the amount of dust that gets kicked up in that area
- Installed a new suction cell phone holder(Princess Auto) to the windshield
Well there it is, a few of the things I have done that make my machine mine!
If you have any questions regarding any of these mods, just let me know and I'll see if I can help out.
P.S. Looks like we might be able to manufacture a few more of the roof cross beams if anyone is interested in purchasing them. I know I looked all over for them and couldn't find any, hence why we made our own. Can be made out of aluminum or steel, your choice. $200 CDN plus shipping.
Love this Machine!