Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Wow! Great find. I haven’t even had my 2021 for 9 months and have almost that many miles on it. Love the white as well. Haven’t seen many white ones.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had to hop on it when this deal came along. Not a huge fan of the flares but it looks like they’re screwed into the plastic so they’re staying.

·
Registered
2021 Teryx Base
32 Posts
That is a sweet looking bike!
The black/white color scheme, fender flares, rims and tires, low use for the year!
I'm determined to keep my 2021 t2 suspension/tires stock until I wear through the factory tread but I'm itching to upgrade!
Any chance you know the manufacturer of those rims or it is printed on there somewhere so I can look em up??
I really, really like the look!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I get back to the machine I’ll see if I can get a brand on them. I know the tires are spartacus brand and the wheels are 14s

·
Registered
109 Posts
I had to hop on it when this deal came along. Not a huge fan of the flares but it looks like they’re screwed into the plastic so they’re staying.
I like the flares. I just want the flares for the back. And then a more flat mud flap flare for the front wheels. My Ryco turn signal kit bulbs would get in the way of the front OEM flares. That’s why.

·
Registered
2017 Teryx4
418 Posts
Nice. 800 miles is nothing. We do that by June 1 every year. The 10 mph average means whomever had it tootled around like we do. Mine averages just under 12 mph... The black on white is sharp.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Just picked up a used 13 t4 with just under 800 miles and around 80 hours
on it. I have a few questions, first why does the SuperATV 3” long travel only work on 16+ models? Sorry if this has been covered I tried searching and couldn’t find anything.
I would assume because of the rear axles which are different between the '15 and older versus '16 and newer model years. Also making the assumption there are a lot more '16 and newer models running around to a lot higher potential sales. Probably predicted not enough sales for the '15 and older stuff to justify the cost of designing and manufacturing shafts for those.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks I didn’t know the rear axles were different between the model years. I wonder why Hcr and lti kits work between all the years and theirs don’t?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Thanks I didn’t know the rear axles were different between the model years. I wonder why Hcr and lti kits work between all the years and theirs don’t?
I'm not 100% sure what the difference in the old vs. new axles are, but the HCR only replaces the axle bar. You re-use the factory CV joints, so if the difference is only within the CV itself that would explain it. The SuperATV kit replaces the entire axle assembly .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts