Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I did a search on here for 14x7, 4+3 offset wheels, 137 BP and came up with lots on the offset but nothing on the Brands and models of wheels with this offset. I have searched many different wheel Brands and didnt come up with any, lol!!! I can use 4+3 with my one inch spacers I already have or can take the spacers out if I find a set of 3.5+3.5 I like.
Thanks in advance for the help, didnt think finding wheels would be this difficult, LOL

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,641 Posts
I picked up a set of used aftermarket wheels for a CAN-AM and added a 1" spacer to get the right offset. If you think finding a wheel in the right spec is hard, wait till you try to find one that you actually like! :unsure:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I picked up a set of used aftermarket wheels for a CAN-AM and added a 1" spacer to get the right offset. If you think finding a wheel in the right spec is hard, wait till you try to find one that you actually like! :unsure:
Hahahaha, no sh-t eh!! Ya I think the "Canned Ham" wheels are a 4+3 but still cant find anything new to fit those....unless I am wrong and they are 5+2?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I did a search on here for 14x7, 4+3, 137 BP offset wheels and came up with lots on the offset but nothing on the Brands and models of wheels with this offset. I have searched many different wheel Brands and didnt come up with any, lol!!! I can use 4+3 with my one inch spacers I already have or can take the spacers out if I find a set of 3.5+3.5 I like.
Thanks in advance for the help, didnt think finding wheels would be this difficult, LOL
Check out Tusk wheels. I just ordered a set of Tusk beadlock wheels in 4+3. They have several styles available in 4+3. I got mine from Rocky Mountain ATV.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I'm a little confused what the actual question is in the OP???
In any case, 14x7 wheels with the 4+3 offset are very common and I think all (or at least most) of the Tusk brands are 4+3. The vast majority of 14x7 wheels are 5+2 or 4+3, and a few are 3.5+3.5 (MSA is one of the few brands that offer those).
I run 2 different tire and wheel combo on mine depending on the riding condition. Rocky trails (like Brimstone, Windrock, Hatfield McCoy) get Crawler XG's on 4+3 wheels and mud and winter/snow riding get Terminators on 5+2 wheels. Always run 2" spacers. Why do I run different offset wheels? Simply because I bought the 5+2 wheels with good tires used for a really good price. I bought the 4+3 wheels new and wanted them to stick out a little further for stability, and wasn't willing to pay almost double to get a set of 3.5+3.5 wheels for the 1/2" on each side. I like the wider offset wheels for stability on rocky technical trails and hills, while the narrower 5+2 wheels are nice in the mud because it keeps some of the mud spray down........though I will say there is not a huge difference between the two different sets of wheels.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm a little confused what the actual question is in the OP???
In any case, 14x7 wheels with the 4+3 offset are very common and I think all (or at least most) of the Tusk brands are 4+3. The vast majority of 14x7 wheels are 5+2 or 4+3, and a few are 3.5+3.5 (MSA is one of the few brands that offer those).
I run 2 different tire and wheel combo on mine depending on the riding condition. Rocky trails (like Brimstone, Windrock, Hatfield McCoy) get Crawler XG's on 4+3 wheels and mud and winter/snow riding get Terminators on 5+2 wheels. Always run 2" spacers. Why do I run different offset wheels? Simply because I bought the 5+2 wheels with good tires used for a really good price. I bought the 4+3 wheels new and wanted them to stick out a little further for stability, and wasn't willing to pay almost double to get a set of 3.5+3.5 wheels for the 1/2" on each side. I like the wider offset wheels for stability on rocky technical trails and hills, while the narrower 5+2 wheels are nice in the mud because it keeps some of the mud spray down........though I will say there is not a huge difference between the two different sets of wheels.
My question was like it says, I couldnt find 14x7 wheels with a 4+3 offset that fits the Teryx bolt pattern. ITP, STI, Vision, Traxion none of those did, only offered 5+2 which I dont want, if I did I wouldnt be asking this question, lol. Anyway, I did check Tusk wheels and cant find them in Canada, I did find a brand called System 3 and they have some nice wheels with the 4+3 offset but have NONE in stock, anywhere. MSA is the only other one I found that has a 3.5+3.5, might have no choice but to get those as there is no other option. I am running 28" tires now and are getting 30" so I need that amount of offset to ensure they dont rub when turning sharp and I like the stance it has now and want to keep it that way. . What other brands offer 4+3 offset in the 137 bolt pattern, 14x7 wheel that you know of? Its either keep my 1" spacers and 4+3 wheels, or loose the spacers and get 0 offset wheels

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
I did a search on here for 14x7, 4+3 offset wheels, 137 BP and came up with lots on the offset but nothing on the Brands and models of wheels with this offset. I have searched many different wheel Brands and didnt come up with any, lol!!! I can use 4+3 with my one inch spacers I already have or can take the spacers out if I find a set of 3.5+3.5 I like.
I run MSA Kore 20 14x7 wheels on mine.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
The little detail of being in Canada and not having common wheels available answers part of the question. A quick search in the US comes up with Tusk, ITP, Sedona, Raceline, System 3, Method, etc..... wheels in 4+3 4/137 bolt pattern that all say they would be delivered in 2-5 days.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The little detail of being in Canada and not having common wheels available answers part of the question. A quick search in the US comes up with Tusk, ITP, Sedona, Raceline, System 3, Method, etc..... wheels in 4+3 4/137 bolt pattern that all say they would be delivered in 2-5 days.
The problem ordering from the US to Canada is that shipping charges are insane as well as the brokerage fees across the border. Thanks for all your help though 6.2Blazer , much appreciated

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,641 Posts
Well thats very much a personal choice. If it were me, I would likely pick the MSA black one's on the right.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My question was like it says, I couldnt find 14x7 wheels with a 4+3 offset that fits the Teryx bolt pattern. ITP, STI, Vision, Traxion none of those did, only offered 5+2 which I dont want, if I did I wouldnt be asking this question, lol. Anyway, I did check Tusk wheels and cant find them in Canada, I did find a brand called System 3 and they have some nice wheels with the 4+3 offset but have NONE in stock, anywhere. MSA is the only other one I found that has a 3.5+3.5, might have no choice but to get those as there is no other option. I am running 28" tires now and are getting 30" so I need that amount of offset to ensure they dont rub when turning sharp and I like the stance it has now and want to keep it that way. . What other brands offer 4+3 offset in the 137 bolt pattern, 14x7 wheel that you know of? Its either keep my 1" spacers and 4+3 wheels, or loose the spacers and get 0 offset wheels
try Revco

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
try Revco
Thanks Leeroy300, I already checked them out but I am dealing with Rob at Knapps Yamaha in Prescott at the moment. Already purchased 30x10x14 Carnivores off him, price in town were $425 tire CDN , his price was $280 shipped to my door. I think I will be getting some System 3 ST-5 from him, $155 shipping included. Thanks 😊

·
Registered
2021 T4 2015 KX450F
5 Posts
Thanks Leeroy300, I already checked them out but I am dealing with Rob at Knapps Yamaha in Prescott at the moment. Already purchased 30x10x14 Carnivores off him, price in town were $425 tire CDN , his price was $280 shipped to my door. I think I will be getting some System 3 ST-5 from him, $155 shipping included. Thanks 😊
[/QUOTE

Probably too late but if your interested this is what the ST-6 matte black system 3’s looks like
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, I finally got a set of MSA M20 Kore wheels ( 3.5+3.5 back space) ordered and will be here next week. I like the stance I have now with the 4+3 backspace with one inch spacers which equals 2" per side wider then stock, 4" total width. Now the new 0 offset wheels are 1/2" wider yet so with the 1" spacers would make 2 1/2" per side wider then stock. Is 2 1/2" ok to run or do I have to remove the 1 inch spacers. Like I said, I like the wider stance but dont want to prematurely break front end stuff, lol thanks!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Ok, I finally got a set of MSA M20 Kore wheels ( 3.5+3.5 back space) ordered and will be here next week. I like the stance I have now with the 4+3 backspace with one inch spacers which equals 2" per side wider then stock, 4" total width. Now the new 0 offset wheels are 1/2" wider yet so with the 1" spacers would make 2 1/2" per side wider then stock. Is 2 1/2" ok to run or do I have to remove the 1 inch spacers. Like I said, I like the wider stance but dont want to prematurely break front end stuff, lol thanks!
I've ran 2" spacers on mine for well over 1,000 miles. Most of that was on 5+2 wheels so overall width and rim "stick out" would be the same as your 4+3 and 1" spacer setup. I've ran several hundred miles on 4+3 wheels since.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've ran 2" spacers on mine for well over 1,000 miles. Most of that was on 5+2 wheels so overall width and rim "stick out" would be the same as your 4+3 and 1" spacer setup. I've ran several hundred miles on 4+3 wheels since.
Yes my current set up is 4+3 and one inch spacer, the new wheels are 3.5+3.5, instead of 2" stick out I would now be 2 1/2" stick out only half inch more but.........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts