·
Vendor
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Peter,

Have seen lots of good content from you on this forum and also that you offer a discount to forum members. Looking to get a plow setup and winch for my new FXR.

Was thinking a 4500 series winch - what are your thoughts there? Wanting the synthetic rope.

On the plow, was thinking the standard Denali would suffice? We’re in central Indiana, maybe a 3-4 “big” snows a year with 8-10” and I have a 400ft driveway to plow. Have a buddy with a Ranger who swears by his hydraulic system - do you think the hydro turn system is worth it? Or maybe add later if I’m not happy with the manual turn?

·
Vendor
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey JP!

Thanks for writing. Appreciate the comments.

So I'd recommend our top-of-the-line VIPER ELITE series at $379.99 for a 4500lb with mount. Comes with premium AMSTEEL-BLUE synthetic rope.

The DENALI standard would definitely work for that kind of snow...best option in this situation. In terms of hydraulic, I've never had a person that was disappointed by sitting in their cab and running the plow from there. It's an awesome option. But it can definitely be added later.

So if you are $379.99 for the winch kit and the $649.99 for the plow....you are around $1030. We can do $900 with free shipping for that combo and I'll include a free dash switch and a free plow pulley system to preserve your rope while plowing.

If I can tempt you to do the hydro now :). It's $700 and I can do it for $590. But I'll hold that price for you anytime.

If you want to roll with something, I can do Paypal or send you to customer service with Cindy/Lisa and they can override the system. Whatever works.

Thanks again for writing!

Peter
Moto

Reactions: Urmudder
1 - 4 of 4 Posts