Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum. I have been on kawasakimotorcycleforum for awhile but not too many teryx posters there.

I just purchased a Teryx. I am getting some 14 inch wheels and tires, Fender flairs and wheel offsets. Cool Skull graphics in red to match my new ride.

Im a kawasaki dealer and I want my ride to look good and run fast.

I am wanting to get a nice 2 seater cage. I am planning on going with the one from utvcrap. It is a nice one for the money.

Here is where I need help. Is there a better cooler looking cage for a teryx than the one at utvcrap for the same money? (1100.00)

I am going to play a little off road and also run mine on the streets in town where I live. I will get turn signals and a horn and it is good to go.

I was wondering about exhaust. Is there a quality option that isnt a ton of money?

How much does the CDI boxes help..

I was thinking about getting both but are they worth all that $$$ im going to pay.

If you have any other ideas for this teryx build Im going to do feel free to send me a message.

·
El Moderator
4,038 Posts
Lots of options for cages...really depends on the look you want. I'm looking at the RAD4 cage from Rigid Industries. I like the radius style they offer. As far as the CDI box (I have a Dynatech), well worth the investment! I have two Teryx's one with CDI and the other without...you really tell the difference between the two. If you go with an aftermarket exhaust, you might as well get an intake. It will really open up the engine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah. an air intake is what I forgot. I saw a kit that had exhaust , air kit and a cdi... It was alot of $$ Will I get anywhere with a slip on exhause system or do I need a full exhaust? That might be a dumb question.

WHere can I see the rad4 radius cage at. Do you have a websight?
I will do a search for it. thanks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hit up dragon fire racing. they have some sweet stuff for the teryx. i know they have two seat cages in stock, cause they had one sitting on their showroom floor. i got my cdi intake slip on exhaust jet kit and clutch kit from there and love it, well worth the money.

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
Price Wise

Almost if not all the vendors here offer a discount for membership and can get you the same components as Dragonfire often less exspensive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts