Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hunter Works pulled the exhaust tip off their Teryx, now Todd's saying that it it put down 30.27 WHP. (VS. 27.63 stock WHP)

Also they're testing the cdi's timing curves, and bringing in a brute force 750 tomorrow to see if there is any difference.

As you can probably tell Todd is posting some excellent information, check it all out Here.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ya, I think this guy is for real. It will help out alot of people. We are lucky that someone jumps on these things so fast for us.

·
Banned
1,090 Posts
Hi I'm new here, my name is Mickey Dunlap owner of Four Stroke Tech a high performance company in PA. Just wanted to see what is being talked about and what kind of parts are being put out for the new Teryx. I talked with Kawasaki today and they are sending me out the wiring schematics to see if I can make my V-Force CDI work. We have all the Big Bore kits and even 900cc strokes for them already but with out a good Muzzy pipe and CDI it will not do us much good.

·
Banned
1,090 Posts
So far on all the Kawie V-Twins (Prairie, V-Force and Brute Force) motor's the CDI has been a big down fall. The right pipe will make more of a difference when you start putting our big cams in. Muzzy so far has been the best pipes with my built motors.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mickey, I just checked on my parts drawings and the cams are the same part # as the brutes, also the part # on the heads for the brute and teryx change up to the same numbers. There's going to be some gains to be had if the fly wheel is in fact the regular magnet type, those suckers are heavy. The part # are different but I can't tell whats different in the drawings. But good news on the top end being the same though.

·
Banned
1,090 Posts
Good info on the cams ect. I don't know what pic I was looking at but the head looked different and I thought Kawie pulled a fast one on me.

Yes the CDI's should get done real quick, I have someone getting the spec's on Monday same as I will that can change it over from a Brute, Prairie or my V-Force box.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow that was fast, there's a billet exhaust tip available on ebay, complete with spark arrester.

Hey guys. This is my first post here. Very interested in the Teryx. I am wondering though about this new exhaust tip. From the look of the spark arrestor, it might be more restrictive than the stock one. Not as much screen surface area for the air to pass through.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts