Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
you would figure someone would know something ,,,,,ive got new meathooks to put on anybody no anything ,,,,please respond!!!!!:noscrewed::yikes::beatdeadhorse::22yikes::attention1::ups:

·
Registered
60 Posts
i talked to a guy today out of atv of shreveport they got 6 inch lift with axle brakelines the kit no price yet but will be released real soon that what im hearing...know everybody wanting new wheels for these teryxs i'm with ya the tyrex has the bolt pattern for the new 15 rims coming in 2008 summer itp maxxis douglas and more already making tires for these kits no b/s the tyrex is a new machine just call maxxis ..

·
Registered
323 Posts
highlifter will have one out soon. as for fitting without a lift: they look like they should, but the front of the rear wheel opening may need to be massaged in a little.

·
Registered
29 Posts
STILL NEED A LIFT UPSET BUT THE WIFE WAS WORKING LIKE A CHAMP SHE WANTED TO SEE THE NEW 30'S AS MUCH AS ME !!!!WELL WHAT DO YA THINK????

·
Registered
33 Posts
those are 30's? are you able to run em? turn an everything?

·
Registered
29 Posts
they are 30s i run them through some pretty crazy sh-t ,the only rubbing sofar is having the wheel turned to left or right and bottoming the susp almost out not going slow but 10mph or faster

·
Registered
33 Posts
let me know if you find a lift kit...im like you 2-3in lift would be fine.

·
Registered
323 Posts
XPATV has one out. I just sent them an email asking for more info and pics. I will post them as soon as they send them to me.

Kawasaki Mule Lift Kits
scroll all the way to the bottom

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just ordered my lift kit... anyone know the best site to get wheels and tires...for cheap of course..

·
Registered
323 Posts
We are taking pre-orders for them right now.... Hopefully will be shipping out in the next week or so. Here is the link. Dont forget to use the teryxforums discount code. You guys get them for $256.

Here is the link. Kawasaki Teryx - 2" Lift Kit
Will you post pics as soon as you get them in? The pic and writeup on your site is for the Mule kit. They come with struts in front and leafs in the rear, which is what's in your ad (and the one on XPATV's site). That is not the kit for our Teryx's. I'll be ordering one regardless ( i know they just haven't updated their site), just wanted to give you a head's up that your ad is incorrect.

oops...i just noticed at the bottom of your ad it says Teryx parts will be different

·
Registered
11 Posts
Uv Country Has The Lift Kits In Stock. Ordered Mine Today It Has Shipped

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thats a good one ..lol... the wife wrenching on the quad ..lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
YEA IVE BEEN WORKING PREETY HARD AND SAYING THATS SHE NEEDED THE WORK OUT SHE GAINED 12LBS IN 3 WEEKS THAT SHE WEIGHED 138LBS ,,SO AFTER WEEKS OF BUSTING HER BALLS ,SHE FINDS OUT SHES GOT ANOTHER BUN IN THE OVEN ,,,I FEEL LIKE A TOTAL DICK,,,WHOOPS:eek::buttkick::boohoo::spank1::::banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
66 Posts
I use onlineatvparts for my wheels and tires have been very happy....some ss112's with kenda executioners would look sweet....

We are taking pre-orders for them right now.... Hopefully will be shipping out in the next week or so. Here is the link. Dont forget to use the teryxforums discount code. You guys get them for $256.

Here is the link. Kawasaki Teryx - 2" Lift Kit
What is the code and where do we enter the code..I have been eyeballing several things on this site....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts