Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2002 Kestone Springdale 249BH SOLD

Selling my used 2002 Keystone Springdale 249BH 5th wheel trailer. This is a great floor plan for families with kids because of the bunk beds and large slide out. My family has really enjoyed this trailer and it has worked well for us since we bought it new. The trailer is obviously used, but everything works well. The ducted A/C blows cold and the heater keeps things warm. The microwave, oven and 3 burner stove all work well. The exterior is a little faded and has some dents and dings. The overall length is about 27 feet overall. The awning has sun damage and needs to be replaced. I will also possibly include my 5th wheel hitch to make the right deal. The trailer is stored at the former El Toro Marine Base, so I will have to make arrangements to meet you to see it in person. I am motivated to sell. Contact Pete.
$6,500 obo

SOLD

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Upgrading? Or just done with camping?

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Upgrading? Or just done with camping?
The place where I'm storing it didn't get their lease renewed. It was the cheapest place here in Orange County and there are currently about 1800 RVs there that will be looking for spaces. I only used the trailer 3x this past year. My kids are older now and almost always slept out in tents when we did go camping. With the money I'll save from not paying for storage I can rent a small trailer for the wife and I and still come out money ahead.

Reactions: FOXY and jeffm

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Understand that for sure.

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold the old girl today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts