Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here going to 2008 Mud National? I'm ready to see how the Teryx does waist deep in a mud hole carrying 4 hot mud chics!!!! Sometimes getting stuck aint to bad!

·
Registered
323 Posts
i've got about 10 of us coming from Houston. can't wait!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
can't wait to see the CATVOS Teryx. when will a lift be available and how high?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Man I cant wait to see catvos inc's teryx,that suckers gonna kick some tail...:shout1:

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
The CATVOS Teryex will be sportin the PPF bumpers, they will have the first rear bumper I made, box and tailgate fully functional.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yes sir it will be at the Kawi booth at nats. Not sure of the lift yet but it will be there. The front bumper has a suprise on it made just for us by our friends at PPF. It will look awsome. Come check out the bumpers and the lift
Pete

·
Registered
813 Posts
Be sure to post some pics for us that cant make it.

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
Just decided last night that a buddie and I are gonna make the 14 hour trip down there.. never been there before sounds like alot of fun.cant wait!

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
I cant wait to see you race your teryx! Id run mine but its not snorkled... maybe ill just bring a helmet, goggles, and a snorkle for myself and ride along with you! lol Im so pumpedI cant wait I have to find a belt for my teryx tomorrow and start packing, hey if you talked to kawi ask them to bring some teryx belts! My dealer had to order me one and i dont have time to bring it in to see whats wrong, hopfully the belt comes in on time and ill just put it on and run it till it blows up again. Im gonna call EPI tomorrow also and see if they wanna help me out. I talked to them friday and they were testing the teryx clutch kit.

·
Teryx 750 LE
56 Posts
I cant wait to see you race your teryx! Id run mine but its not snorkled... maybe ill just bring a helmet, goggles, and a snorkle for myself and ride along with you! lol Im so pumpedI cant wait I have to find a belt for my teryx tomorrow and start packing, hey if you talked to kawi ask them to bring some teryx belts! My dealer had to order me one and i dont have time to bring it in to see whats wrong, hopfully the belt comes in on time and ill just put it on and run it till it blows up again. Im gonna call EPI tomorrow also and see if they wanna help me out. I talked to them friday and they were testing the teryx clutch kit.
I want to go ride with you all. We will be camped on the hill over looking the Mud Bog. We are the Mud Militia group. Probox designed me a stereo top that rocks. Here is the link, that is my Teryx in the picture.

ProBox: KT465

·
Registered
323 Posts
dj kelsoe: holy hell that roof seems massive!!! but it's probox so i know it's near bulletproof!!! how do you like it?

·
Teryx 750 LE
56 Posts
dj kelsoe: holy hell that roof seems massive!!! but it's probox so i know it's near bulletproof!!! how do you like it?

The top is massive but looks good, I think they said the top weighs around 100lbs. The sound quality is awesome and the radio controls my ipod. They did a great job.

·
Registered
77 Posts
hey guys, what big city is the closest to the mud nationals, i am in Ca. and I want to hire a guy to film the event for me, what city should i look for a cameraman on craigslist? If you know someone who has a good video camera and wants to shoot some video, i will pay them for thier time. Our first in a series of UTV dvds, "Rhino/UTV Mayhem" is already done and "RM 2" is already in production and the south and east need to represent and show us west coast guys how you get down in the mud! Thanks!:CA:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts