Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 Teryx Camo, Muzzy exhaust, MSD controller, Pro Armor doors, Method beadlocks and Tensor tires
948 Posts
Hopefully not the CDI box, probably not easy to find, and big $$$ when you do! How did you determine that the coil is good, switch the coils front to rear?

Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hopefully not the CDI box, probably not easy to find, and big $$$ when you do! How did you determine that the coil is good, switch the coils front to rear?

Mike
Yes i determined it was receiving adequate fire buy using a timing light but now my problem is a fuel problem on the rear carb dumping to much fuel fluding out the rear cylinder going to check that float is seating correctly

·
Premium Member
2011 Teryx Camo, Muzzy exhaust, MSD controller, Pro Armor doors, Method beadlocks and Tensor tires
948 Posts
Looks like the hard copies from Kawasaki are out of stock, probably only a one year manual as F.I. came out in 2009. I think there should be a digital copy here on the Forum, but I'm not hi tech enough to tell you how to access it. If you start a thread saying you are looking I'm sure someone will help.

Mike

·
Jan, Jun, Oct 2021, Feb 2022 TOTM Winner
860 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I was able to find a printed copy of the manual on eBay.

As far as the fuel is concerned, if the carbs haven’t been gone thru I suggest thoroughly cleaning, and rebuilding them.
Also, I know I have read that when the fuel pump starts acting up it can dump fuel into the rear cylinder or jug, I cannot remember which. The fuel pumps on the 08 model are powered by a vacuum line off the rear cylinder or head. When the diaphragm in the pump weakens it starts pulling fuel up the vacuum line.
Not sure if that’s the problem but totally worth checking into.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts