Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I‘m looking for new or used half or full doors, a rear bench seat new or used, any insight on headlight bulb replacement, years ago I remember a company offering a padded arm rest for on top the air box (anyone know who), Kawasaki offered wheel insert as a warranty, there was a company who sold these aftermarket (anyone know who). I‘m getting my Teryx back in action after being out for quite some time.
If you have information for any of the above, a link would be helpful.
Thanks in advance!
Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Your headlight bulb is 92069-0026, 12V 35/35W. Got the part# from Kawasaki.com/owners info/parts, which is a great resource, much the same as looking up parts on Partzilla. I got the doors for my 2011 from ProArmor, but I'm quite sure they are no longer available except on the used market. Aftermarket support was never great for the 1st Gen., and unfortunately is pretty much zero now.

Mike

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
I‘m looking for new or used half or full doors, a rear bench seat new or used, any insight on headlight bulb replacement, years ago I remember a company offering a padded arm rest for on top the air box (anyone know who), Kawasaki offered wheel insert as a warranty, there was a company who sold these aftermarket (anyone know who). I‘m getting my Teryx back in action after being out for quite some time.
If you have information for any of the above, a link would be helpful.
Thanks in advance!
Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!
Cheap Cycle part has it all reasonably. The Armrest and rear bench call PRP they will make it any color you want. Try SDR they might have some left they had really nice doors for them.
Cheap Cycle Parts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info.

If anyone has insight on the member who was making custom skid plates for the front (metal) please send me his contact info and the contact for the front inner wheel guards.
TIA!

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
Thanks for the info.

If anyone has insight on the member who was making custom skid plates for the front (metal) please send me his contact info and the contact for the front inner wheel guards.
TIA!
Benchmark shows they still have some of the FiberSkinz for the Teryx. Great skids and light.
Benchmark Performance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts