Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

2009 Teryx...Fuel injected! One day at Glamis and two in the dirt.

*FULL Long Travel Industries Long travel kit with King shocks....ITS INSANE

* New LTI radius 4-seater cage. Powder coated met silver with clear.

* New LTI bolt-on doors with removal outer skins.

* Alum quick release full roof.

* billet L.E.D dome light.

* Twisted stitch HEATED front seats, and mtching rear bench.

* 5 point belts all the way around.

* 15' three piece Vent Racing wheels with billet centers. Added OMF bead locks, with Maxxis Cerros tires. ( over 3k into this set-up)

* I-way 500c NAV system, that is also a stereo head unit with mp3 player, and full stereo controlls.

* custom alum Nav mount. Looks factory. Has switches for the Whip, dome light, acc, and amp switch.

* MOMO steering wheel with billet quick release.

* billet panorama rear view mirror.

* Quick release LED whip, the entire shaft glows.

The car is in the paint shop RIGHT NOW...... You can pick ANY one color you wish! Painting the roof,doors, hood, tailgate, and two rear fenders... If you want a custom one off paint job, we can talk extra $$$.

all the panels are sanded down ready for primer....Color then clear. Kandies, pearls....what ever you want!

Only $ 19,999.99. FIRM!

(760)638-3810 OR [email protected]

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any engine mods?

Motor and elec is all stock and un-molested. DIDN't want any issues! Have a buddy with a worked 08...and its always broken! Not worth it IMO.

Will check the Odo/Hrs, when I go over to the paint shop today.... Not much time on the car at all. Just changed the Oil and filter before the Glamis day.

·
Registered
101 Posts
price

Motor and elec is all stock and un-molested. DIDN't want any issues! Have a buddy with a worked 08...and its always broken! Not worth it IMO.

Will check the Odo/Hrs, when I go over to the paint shop today.... Not much time on the car at all. Just changed the Oil and filter before the Glamis day.
Have you lowered the price? Is it still for sale?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SORRY for the slow response...... just saw your message. Went into a spam folder. Yes still forsale. Its all apart for paint still. finishing up a few jetski's then was going to start back on the trex.

best contact for me is [email protected] thank you.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Tobtek, any pictures of the dash and the IWAY setup?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ican get some. I'll down painting at Ap today. The car is there at the paint shop. fenders are all primered, ready for color. My Jetski's jumped in front of the Teryx project :nuts:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Cool will look out form them.:icon_thumleft:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts