Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Jose Sanabria
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2009 Teryx Sport Four Seater For Sale (Nor-Cal) ...SOLD!!

I am very sad to announce that this family toy is for sale.
Sale price $9,500. Very very low hours on stock engine. (SOLD)
The Teryx includes the latest upgrades such FuelATV Air Filter Kit, Rigid Duallys, SSV Pods/speakers, dual Odyssey PC925 batteries, BlackRhino Performance smart isolator, 5 point Crow Harnesses, etc, etc.

Please reply here for more details or to email [email protected]
2009 Teryx Sport, currently located in the San Francisco bay area (Pacifica, CA).

Thanks in advance for looking into this ad for sale.

Jose Sanabria.

...SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
What type of front seats are those?

·
Jose Sanabria
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are for cars, I am not sure of the brand but I purchased those at the Pep Boys.
I have them on lowering base kit after removal of the original sliders that came with, they still reclining, soft enough, comfortable, just perfect.

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
They are for cars, I am not sure of the brand but I purchased those at the Pep Boys.
I have them on lowering base kit after removal of the original sliders that came with, they still reclining, soft enough, comfortable, just perfect.
Ok that make sense cuz I saw some exactly like that at Oriellys and thought they looked really good for $150 ea

Reactions: Teryx_Driver

·
Jose Sanabria
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeap, those are probably the same supplier. Fair price.I would not spend $1,000 in the front seats unless it was a real sandrail. These seats are good quality!

·
Jose Sanabria
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We can always try, but those F.E. are kind of pricey and at the end parting out gets to expensive! You get a better deal buying them together as a combo! Lol :garage:
Let me know about the dimensions. :eek:k:

·
Registered
15 Posts
those dimensions are looking good!

i just need one more, the length overall. i emailed you as well.

not sure which you prefer, here or email

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.