Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
From what I've been told, not in '09, & maybe not even in 2010. I'm sure someone out there with connections will be more privy on the latest info than I am though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a dealer in Michigan tell me that they would have EFI in '09...He also kept telling me that the Rhino had power steering....go figure???

·
Registered
134 Posts
I just bought an 08... the guys that I believed more said it was very unlikely unless it was late 09 and they called it a 2010. There logic was due to stock levels, but who knows. Maybe they were trying to sell me. The other guys logic was that the brute force 4 wheeler has it and the mules are getting it for 09 so the teryx will too. I have my doubts. The 09 mules & bruteforce are already out, but the Teryx is being held up. My logic was that even if it came out, I would end up having to pay a premium vs an 08. Plus, I just don't hate carbs that much.

·
Registered
323 Posts
someone said they've seen the C.A.R.B. reports that all manufactures have to submit before models come out and the 09 will be carburated. i couldn't find it on the site, but i can't find anything on that site!! lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanx guys, im going to pick up a 2008 teryx tomorrow and will be posting my pix once i put a set of 30" mudlites on it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I Picked It Up And Took It For A Ride, This Thing Is A Blast. I Cant Believe They Didnt Put A Gas Gauge On It, Guess I Know What My 2nd Project Is After I Put My 30" Mudlites On It.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Has kawi even announced what was new for 09 yet?

'

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nothing ive seen or heard says there will be changes for 09, you would think kawasaki would keep up with everyone else and put efi in the teryx and a f#^&*ng fuel gauge.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Anyone heard anymore on the 09's?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I presently own a 2004 Rhino that I like a lot except for the noise. I use my rig strictly for hunting so noise is the most important thing to me. Are there any ex Rhino owners out there that can tell me about the noise levels and other differences between the two?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts