Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had the bike a few months now without any problems, however today I had something odd happen, then something even odder.
I was riding from one end of the yard to the other, when all the sudden the bike stopped! I tried to restart and it would turnover but acted like it was out of gas? I could hear the fuel pump running, but nothing was happening. The guage showed there was gas and the tank has gas in it. So I continued to crank. Then all the sudden I lost battery power? Now I get nothing? not a click, nothing except on set of my leds will turn on, but none of the others, not the ignition, not the winch, nothing.

Any ideas on the power issue? Then the fuel issue? I have checked the fuses under the seat.

·
Registered
2020 T2
30 Posts
What year is the bike? The two issues could be related, I don't believe in coincidences (KEK if you know, if not, ignore). Could be a failed pump, shorted out, couple options. I know you said you heard it, but doesn't mean it's a productive noise.

Battery:
1. Check voltage
2. Check connections at battery terminal
3. Charge then try again- you could have drained it by cranking

Fuel:
1. Check fuel filter on pump
2. Check fuel lines
If neither above,
3. Carb- this get significantly more complicated, but my bet is something simpler.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts