Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Got the T4 a little wet, everything is good but the EPS light is flashing and no EPS just like everyone else. Unhooked the battery still flashing, I have read about code reset procedure but can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know it or have a link to it that I can try before I order a new controller ?

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I unhooked the battery, I assume that would do the same as pulling the fuse?

I read something about resetting the codes when the light is flashing but can't find the procedure.

Registered
I unhooked the battery, I assume that would do the same as pulling the fuse?

I read something about resetting the codes when the light is flashing but can't find the procedure.
I havnt had eps since about 2 months after i bought it lmao

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Registered
You can not clear the EPS by pulling the fuse or disconnecting the battery. You have to hook up a jumper as though doing the diagnostics and then follow the code clearing procedure. Here are the attachments (1) for hooking up the jumper and (2) then clearing the code

Attachments

Registered
Try to clear the error code, but if it got even a little wet it's fried. I replaced it all with super atv kit when I got mine wet.

Registered
hi guys! can someone send me the service manual?

i have a problem with the EPS light, keep on all time

thanks...!

Registered
Thanks for the links to the reset procedure! I took mine over the dash deep as others described, (I have snorkels) and both the display and power steering quit. The dash came back next day, although not completely but the eps light was on solid and no power steering. I took it all apart, tried to reset with the fuse to no avail. Took the ECU off and opened it up, it was clean inside so figured I would try the reset before ordering the new ECU. Glad I did - $550.00 to spend on other things!

Registered
Need help.. I back into the front of my 2014 t4. I push the radiator into the fan enough to not make the fan come on I guess . I had to replace the radiator but the fan was still good. The engine light has stayed on and I don't know how to reset it

Registered
replaced old eps actuator. Installed brand new one. EPS light is on and no power steering at all. Have entered the eps reset mode but it just keeps flashing 4 slow 1 fast, 5 slow 1 fast, 6 slow 1 fast. When trying to do the eps reset it just keeps flashing the same code pattern and I cannot get the reset to work. Any suggestions?

Registered
replaced old eps actuator. Installed brand new one. EPS light is on and no power steering at all. Have entered the eps reset mode but it just keeps flashing 4 slow 1 fast, 5 slow 1 fast, 6 slow 1 fast. When trying to do the eps reset it just keeps flashing the same code pattern and I cannot get the reset to work. Any suggestions?
Hi!, did you complete the reset procedure???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts