Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 800 2 seater, been wanting a more road tire because I have to hit the pavement a lot to get to places to ride. The stock Maxxis big horns went very fast on front more so then rear. I also have the steel wheels and been looking at kits wheel and tires.
Can I run 14'' wheels with 26/9/14 front and 26/11/14 rear with no lift?

·
Registered
934 Posts
Those are the same size as your stock tires. The only difference is going from 12" to 14" rims which makes absolutely no difference in the actual size of the tire, or the tire fitment.

·
Registered
10 Posts
anybody got any pics of their rigs with 28" tires on stock suspension. also can I run same size tires all the way around?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ahh thanks that did help. so what is the off set on the stock 14" le wheels? 4+3? If not, how did you know the offset you needed for those tires?
I’m not sure what the offset is on that. I have a krx and was recently wondering what the offset number talk was about.

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,059 Posts
Ahh thanks that did help. so what is the off set on the stock 14" le wheels? 4+3? If not, how did you know the offset you needed for those tires?
Its the same 4+3

I run 28" tires on 14" rims on my bike, but I do have the 2" lift. I like the 28" tires myself (Sedona Rockabilly). Ive got about 1500 miles on my set so far and they are barely starting to wear. I figure I'm good for about 5000 miles before I need to replace.

Running a lot of pavement between trails sound like Hatfields and Outlaws. I go there a lot myself. :icon_thumleft:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts