Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my unit and i am wanting to put 4 point harness's in it and im not sure how to go about doing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Search eBay. Harness inserts. You can go with the bigger Dragonfire style or the smaller style. This is what I did. Went with PRP 4.2 harnesses.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
ok... how hard are they to install as i have NO experience at all doing it
Worse part is getting nerve to cut your seat. After that it's not bad at all. There are instructions on the eBay add for the inserts like mine. Actually all my pictures are the ones in the add.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
The grommets that he/she are talking about are great. I put them in all 4 of my seats. Only thing is if you have the factory cargo box you will not be able to use the dragonfire rear harness bar that is specifically made for the teryx4. You will have to get the harness bar from utv inc. the ebay link to the 4 seat set is ( ebay.com/itm/332439247206 ) thats what i used. And to make it easier for you if you do it that way is look at the seat in bright light you will see a line at the top of the seat to line up you holes with.

·
Premium Member
1,182 Posts
Ordered mine last week but haven’t installed them yet. Now having wait on more due to some being broke when I opened the box. The vendor was very helpful in getting me new ones. But anyways I’m very nervous about cutting my seat. And the wife said don’t expect new seats if I mess them up. .

Sent from my slow old iPhone

·
USAF retired
38 Posts
These grommets look good...how have they held up? Thinking about adding harnesses to the front seats of the T4 for now.

·
Premium Member
1,182 Posts
These grommets look good...how have they held up? Thinking about adding harnesses to the front seats of the T4 for now.

I’ve broke one on the drivers seat since they’ve been installed. Don’t know how really. But I’m happy with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts