Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Teryx4 LE
36 Posts
Have a split windshield - any advice on side mirror installation and or dependable brand? 😊

2019 Kawk Teryx
I got some chupacabras that I bought off a friend for cheap and they work fine. Honestly, IMO, as long as they stay bolted down and you can see out of them, then go cheap. You are going to spend way more on your Teryx as the time goes by. Every time I go out I decide there is something new I want to buy for it lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got some chupacabras that I bought off a friend for cheap and they work fine. Honestly, IMO, as long as they stay bolted down and you can see out of them, then go cheap. You are going to spend way more on your Teryx as the time goes by. Every time I go out I decide there is something new I want to buy for it lol.
Thanks for the info!! 😉

1 - 3 of 3 Posts