Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
:big-grin:big-grin
Lol! Sent!

@SuperATV - I tried to send you a PM... but I havent hit my minimum posts yet. I was also looking for a member promo code, or Military/law enforcement promo code. Trying to talk the wife into letting me order the front Arched A-arms, any little bit I can save helps! Thank you!

·
Registered
565 Posts
That's so bad.... OUCH!

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for the discount code! Props to SATV! Ordered my 2” lift yesterday afternoon and it was on my door step today when I got home!! Now THAT is Service!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for the discount code! Props to SATV! Ordered my 2” lift yesterday afternoon and it was on my door step today when I got home!! Now THAT is Service!!
Thanks!! It was a helluva drive. I just got back to the office! Lol!
Haha! Going the extra mile!! Any idea when you guys will have 1.5” spacers back in stock? I ordered some last week from a vendor, after the third time I contacted them they finally told me they were out of stock..

·
Vendor
857 Posts
Haha! Going the extra mile!! Any idea when you guys will have 1.5” spacers back in stock? I ordered some last week from a vendor, after the third time I contacted them they finally told me they were out of stock..
Still not sure man. We sold out WAY faster than projected. I'll try to dig up a good date for the next batch.

·
Nov 2020 TOTM Winner
4 Posts
Thanks Erik! Are you guys planning any sales for memorial day? Looking at picking up windshield. How to the flip ups do on open trailer?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts