Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 T2
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Joined in June when I got my first SxS, but this is my first post of hopefully many! I've learned a ton from all of you so I appreciate your knowledge and posts.

I originally went to the dealer to look at CanAms. Everyone around here rides Honda or Polaris so I wanted something different. While checking out my options I saw the Teryxs and took a test drive. I liked the in-between sporty/utility look and now I'm definitely glad I went with it. I can't imagine trying to load all the stuff I use around the farm in the back of a Rzr. My first post I wanted to show off my radio build. I got some inspiration from a couple posts here and then went from there. I believe I still have all the measurements drawn out if anyone is interested. Sorry they aren't in order of progress, new to using Dropbox as well.

Album link:
Radio Build

Material List:
  • Truck bed liner spray
  • Black and primer spraypaint
  • Wood glue
  • Brad nailer
  • Lots of screws
  • Scrap 3/8" plywood laying around
  • Few scrap pieces of 2x2s and 2x4s
  • Old Sony Xplod 6x9 speakers laying around
  • Boss Audio Head Unit
- Pyle Amp
- Fuse Box
- Rocker Switch Panel
- Voltmeter
- Finishing Touches

·
Registered
2020 T2
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Off the top of my head I would say around $250. I linked everything I used if you want a more exact number. I saved some because all the lumber I just had laying around.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks Great! Working on mine now... how are you liking the BOSS Head unit? That is one i have been considering as well.

·
Registered
2020 T2
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've had zero issues with it. Obviously one could always say you could use more power, but that why I also have an amp. Bluetooth has great range and has had no issues staying connected. The FM antenna is freakin strong. I can pick up stuff I can barely get on my car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts