Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

2020 Terex 800

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Marc Cowen 
#1 ·
can anyone tell me how to get my headlights out??? i want to change my bulbs. Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
You need to remove the fenders and the plastic engine covers to get to the headlight enclosure. I found a video on You Tube showing where all of the fasteners are located. Not particularly easy but you have to do this to access the headlight area. I purchased LED headlights on eBay for $111.00 for a set of two. They were designed for the older model Teryx but they fit perfectly into the new headlight area. They are also metal and strong compared to the plastic lights that came on mine from the factory. I looked at changing out the bulbs with LED's but decided to go this route instead. The new lights are significantly brighter than the Halogen factory lights. I purchased 4 LED headlights but the unused area where the second set of lights go did not have any mounting hardware or harness connections. It is possible to splice into the existing harness to add new LED lights if you want though. I have not done this yet. Replacing the factory lights made this beast much brighter!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.