Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2021 KRX 100 Trail Edition
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Everyone.
I have a 2021 KRX Trail Edition. I absolutely love this machine. With that has anybody have the rear axle slide out and break the case? I talked to the Kawasaki dealer to see if this was a issues of the model. They said no. No recalls or anything. If anybody had this problem or knows something about this. It would be great if you share with me.
Thanks in Advance. Mike
Automotive tire Automotive design Rim Gas Automotive wheel system
Automotive tire Automotive design Rim Gas Automotive wheel system
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Alloy wheel Bumper

· Registered
2021 KRX 100 Trail Edition
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, Everyone.
I have a 2021 KRX Trail Edition. I absolutely love this machine. With that has anybody have the rear axle slide out and break the case? I talked to the Kawasaki dealer to see if this was a issues of the model. They said no. No recalls or anything. If anybody had this problem or knows something about this. It would be great if you share with me.
Thanks in Advance. Mike
View attachment 66061 View attachment 66061 View attachment 66063
Yes, it is fairly common unfortunately. I believe the dealers should know about an axle spacer. Not sure if it was a service notice or not, but I've seen other dealers mention having to use the axle spacer.
Would you happen to have a part# and or picture of the axle spacer. So I have and idea how to fix the problem going forward.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts