Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMG_20210311_133858472.jpg
IMG_20210311_133847104.jpg
IMG_20210311_134033750.jpg
Thanks for having me! Just made the move from the Jeep world to the sxs world. I'm in east TN so most of my riding will be windrock, royal blue, tackett creek, etc. Really excited to not have to worry about driving it home! 馃槀

Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
congrats on the new purchase... take some video and post it up when you hit the trails, we are all excited to see how the new S model does! Just head up Widowmaker or V- Rock this weekend and shoot some video so we can check it out... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Crawdad1028

Registered
I am new to this forum as well. If all goes according to plan, I will be taking possession of a new Teryx just like yours in the next few days. My better half and I live in the same area as you do, so there is a real good chance we'll meet on the trails. Happy mudding in your new toy.

Premium Member
Congrats! Have you had a chance to take it on the trails yet?

Registered
Congrats! Have you had a chance to take it on the trails yet
She's been all mine for close to two weeks now. Between the weather and State Farm jacking me around on insurance, I haven't yet got to go on any rides. Hopefully that changes this weekend. I plan to do a lot of riding on the North Cumberland WMA and other state owned land where I can legally do so with my hunting/fishing/WMA small game license.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This picture was taken at Tommy's Motorsports a couple days before it followed me home on a new 7x14 Hustler trailer.
Tommy's is great to do business with. If they had one when I was shopping I would have went there. And we're right in the Same area. Maybe we can meet up on the trails. 馃憤

Registered
Tommy's is great to do business with. If they had one when I was shopping I would have went there. And we're right in the Same area. Maybe we can meet up on the trails. 馃憤
I'd say there's a real good chance we'll meet on the trail. And yeah, between income tax refunds, stimulus checks, and the China virus having supply chains turned upside down, Tommy was selling everything as soon as he got it in, new and lightly used alike. It was crazy. I had been there to look around and talked to a salesman earlier in the week. He called me on Wednesday to let me know they got an S LE.in. I went Thursday and paid a deposit so they would hold it while I got the financing together. I went back Saturday to pick it up and several people checked it out while we were doing the paperwork. It would have sold by close of business that day if I hadn't bought it.

Premium Member
I went into town today to look at a new 'crotch rocket' with my youngest son. While at the Harley/Kawasaki dealership I noticed they had a new 'S' model so I got my first look at one in person. If you are a standard Teryx owner the very first thing that jumps out at ya about the 'S' is the front shocks. The fact that they are larger is very noticable!

The other thing that I easily noticed is how much the tires/wheels stick out past the fenders. Since I don't like snow, sand, or occasional mud flingin' up into the cab, I would be putting a set of Mud Busters on the 'S' as quickly as I could.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts