Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

2021 Teryx 4 S front end alignment

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Hoser_eh 
#1 ·
I'm new to this site, I own a 2021 Teryx 4 S which is a great machine. One question I have because I have received a couple opinions, is my front tires look as if they are out of camber. The top of the tires are inward and the bottom outward. I was told this is how these machines are and I have a 2012 Teryx which isn't even close like this front end. How is the proper and best was to adjust those tires to make them more straight up and down. It's obvious these tires are going to wear out quickly. I'm sure this has been discussed in the past but anything that you can help me with I would appreciate it. Thanks

#2 ·
A lot of people adjust their front sting preload up but you will lose a bit of down travel. I don’t think there will be a solution until Super ATV comes out with a set of A-arms for the S model. Mine is the same way and I brought my front end up about a half an inch ( I’d rather have more down travel ) and it didn’t change much for the camber.

#4 ·
I have a '21 S as well and the camber does not appear to affect tire wear significantly, especially if you rotate your tires periodically. Changing the preload did adjust the camber a bit but that wasn't my motivation. My stock Bighorns are fine with over 2,000 kms and that includes pavement.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.