Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a lift kit available for the 2021 teryx s? Or has anyone tried making one?

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
269 Posts
There haven't been any lift kits released yet, but I know that there are a few companies working on it. Hester mentioned in one of his videos that they are in the works, I believe that he was working with Brute Performance. Those would be bracket lifts, I'm not sure about bigger full lift kits, but I'm sure something will be released for them. Super ATV is pretty active on this forum so maybe he will know if anything is close to being released from them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There haven't been any lift kits released yet, but I know that there are a few companies working on it. Hester mentioned in one of his videos that they are in the works, I believe that he was working with Brute Performance. Those would be bracket lifts, I'm not sure about bigger full lift kits, but I'm sure something will be released for them. Super ATV is pretty active on this forum so maybe he will know if anything is close to being released from them.
I see super atv has a top shock bracket lift, wonder if it would work🤔

·
Registered
23 Posts
I see super atv has a top shock bracket lift, wonder if it would work🤔
No the shock mounting point is slightly different. There was a guy on facebook that did a slight mod to the front half of a cheap ebay lift but said there was nothing you could do to mod the rear to make it fit. If you haven't yet add 1" of preload to the front shocks remove the swaybar and soften the compression damping on the front shocks a couple clicks mine rides much better like that and gained about 2" of lift in the front. Stock it would bottom way to easy. If you do high speed stuff maybe leave the swaybar but I don't so I tossed it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a lift kit available for the 2021 teryx s? Or has anyone tried making one?
I just got the S model and put 30” versacross on it, it got it up a fair bit. I’ve been in contact with highlifter and they said “no idea when”
Brute said they were working on it.
I adjusted the preload a bit (I’ll probably go more) but I’m close to 15” clearance, a 2.5”
Bracket lift would make this thing unbeatable on the trails where I live. ( Minden Ontario )

·
Vendor
934 Posts
We have ours up on the lift out in the shop. Doesn't look like the bracket lift is going to work, but don't have confirmation yet. Portals will probably work...besides brake lines. Still waiting on that try on. Its in pieces on the lift right now, so I'll try to get some updates in here as soon as they get everything wrapped up.

·
Jan & Jun 2021 TOTM Winner
513 Posts
We have ours up on the lift out in the shop. Doesn't look like the bracket lift is going to work, but don't have confirmation yet. Portals will probably work...besides brake lines. Still waiting on that try on. Its in pieces on the lift right now, so I'll try to get some updates in here as soon as they get everything wrapped up.
Any updates?

Reactions: SuperATV
1 - 8 of 8 Posts