Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a hard time trying to find anything on tires for the S models. Been hearing you can put 30s on with no mods. Is this true? Is so can you please post what tires your running and if any mods were needed.

· Jan, Jun, Oct 2021, Feb 2022 TOTM Winner
956 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't take this wrong........but literally the 3 posts right under this one all talk about 30" tires on an S model. The title of one of them is "30" tires on a '23 S LE....200 mile follow-up".
From what I got out of all of the post is all 30s rub. Haven't found a post yet were someone put 30s on and didn't have to make any mods. That's what I was looking for. From reading, going up to 28s is the way to go w no mods. Before the S models came out they all ran 28s and they were beast. Not really handy or know what I'm doing so looking for the safe setup w no mods. Just looking to add a lil bit of clearance and go w a square setup. If you look at the S models bone stock you can see the tires they got on are to small. I'd go 29s but hard to find any tires 10 width all around. Either 30s w mods or 28s w no mods.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't take this wrong........but literally the 3 posts right under this one all talk about 30" tires on an S model. The title of one of them is "30" tires on a '23 S LE....200 mile follow-up".
Also don't want to upgrade to 28s to find out they are really 27s. Why upgrade, just trying to feel out what people like all the post are sort of vague with the S models and tires.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Automotive tire Automotive exterior Tread Rim Building

Found this on YouTube a guy put 28 Carnivores on the new S model. Barely any room he even said he glad he went w 28s due to weight and no mods. He's not even sure how people are running 30s w no mods. Just confusing don't want to buy tires to find out they don't fit or have to take it to someone and do some mods. Was looking into 28 tusk megabytes cause there way cheaper than Carnivores but can't find to much on Megabytes compared to Carnivore sizing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts