Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes, I did, I had a stock machine with 28" mongrels and had no problems with rubbing or turning. I did pay attention more though with a full load. Ive since put a lift on the front. Just to help level it out.

·
Administrator
Christ is King
4,141 Posts
Yes, 28s will be fine as long as you don't have aftermarket JBS floor guards.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
I run 28 in mega mahems with kore wheels with no problem with out lift . I put a 2in high lift kit in and run the spring adjunt nuts way loose so its not so stiff . I run the rims with 1 1/2 whyl spacers simply because I like the feel of the wider stance . I run 28 - 11-14 all the way around

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have 28 mongrels on 14 STI HD5 wheels. Had to put spacers on to get the front to fit. Mostly due to the wheels though. Tires have been no problems but mongrels do run small.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have 28 mongrels on 14 STI HD5 wheels. Had to put spacers on to get the front to fit. Mostly due to the wheels though. Tires have been no problems but mongrels do run small.
What offset did you get? I have that setup at 5+2 and I have no rubbing at all.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes, I did, I had a stock machine with 28" mongrels and had no problems with rubbing or turning. I did pay attention more though with a full load. Ive since put a lift on the front. Just to help level it out.
I installed 30" mongrels it rubs on a hard turn but other than that it has made teryx a better unit. I understand that I can install older inner fender or 2 inch lift have heard what others have done ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts