Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gumbo
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone is running outlaws I ride in the rice fields of Louisiana and need some traction. How hard are they on your equipment bearings and axles. Also how rough are they on hard ground thanks

·
KENNETH
49 Posts
Don't know about use on a Teryx but saw a video of a Rhino 450 with a set and it was used to pull out "dead" and fully stuck large ATV's the video is on the net-- do a search for Rhino 450 Test and it will come up

·
Registered
323 Posts
one of the best mud tires hands-down (along with gorilla silverbacks). aired down they're not gonna be too rough. alot of people around here run them and they are a little hard on drivetrain if you aren't careful. i would be running them, but i see my dealer sometimes when i'm riding and he said he would warranty anything on my bike unless i was running outlaws or silverbacks.

·
Gumbo
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a good reason. How do the mudlites pull on your teryx might go with the 28s also

·
Registered
323 Posts
with the cdi, it's pretty much stock feel with a little more top speed. the mudlites get me through anything i want to go through unless i get high centered. sometimes i wish i would've waited to find out if the 30s fit, but i'm happy the way it is. the xp lift will be the next thing i buy, then the epi clutch kit to get some more performance.

·
Registered
323 Posts
i went 10 in front 12 in back.

·
Registered
323 Posts
yep. 12x7 MSA Torks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts