Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

3 Generations of Kawasaki

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  VirginiaHawk 
#1 ·
A friend just purchased a brand new KRX and brought it over to the house. Just had to shoot some pictures in the fall colors! What you see represents 10 years of Kawasaki. 2011 - 2016 - 2021

See less See more
#3 ·
My first ATV was a Kawasaki Bayou 220 I got from a friend for dirt cheap. It had already been rolled off a mountain twice when I got it. No, it wasn't running when I got it (why it was dirt cheap) but it didn't take much to get it that way. Oil and fluid change, new battery and a new carb had her running like new! I rode the crap out that thing and never cut her any slack. It sold me on the Kawasaki brand. When I was ready to step up to a full size ATV, I purchased the Brute in the pic above and passed on the Bayou to the kids. (They were stepping up from an 80cc Yamaha) 5 years after purchasing the Brute, I bought the Teryx. I've got 3600 miles on Rex now and I love it. (going out again this week!) If I had the money now, that KRX would be mine, but its just not in the cards this year.

The old Bayou eventually got sold to another friend, who kept it for a year before upgrading to a full size bike. He then sold the Bayou to his brother who has it for his kids and for light work around his property. As far as I know, that tough little Bayou is still out there kicking it today!

#6 ·
Cool pic! All 3 of those are great machines. Those 650s with a SRA are fun to ride. Sporty for a utility machine. I've owned two Brute 750s - currently own a 2017 with EPS. Big fan of the Brutes.

#7 ·
That Brute is a 650 SRA like you said, and yes, it is a blast to ride! Its got the HMF exhaust, K&N Air, Dynatec CDI upgrade and clutch kit installed. I've got video's of my son riding wheelies for days on it! LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.