Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have m21 bead lock wheels coming and I have the outlaw radials 30" but I only run HL 2" will I have trouble clearing them ? Anything I can do to prevent? Want pics if anyone else running 30 radials on there T4 and what lift.. One more thing, will i have axle problems by the weight?

·
teryx4ak
268 Posts
Finally got my 30" Inlaws put on, with a 2" HL lift. Would of been an easy mod but one of the race line mamba beadlocks was tapped right so I had to run a tap down and get longer bolts to get the ring torqued. I put 2" dunegear spacers (thanks for the suggestion chilly). I also forgot the mambas only come in 4/137 10mm holes so had to drill them out. I'm happy with the finish product but had to do a few extra things I shouldn't have to do. Let's see what else I can get the wife talked into.

Attachments

·
sigarm13
320 Posts
30" Tires

Finally got my 30" Inlaws put on, with a 2" HL lift. Would of been an easy mod but one of the race line mamba beadlocks was tapped right so I had to run a tap down and get longer bolts to get the ring torqued. I put 2" dunegear spacers (thanks for the suggestion chilly). I also forgot the mambas only come in 4/137 10mm holes so had to drill them out. I'm happy with the finish product but had to do a few extra things I shouldn't have to do. Let's see what else I can get the wife talked into.
Luke907 nice rig.
1. Did you got 2" spacers all the way around?
2. Did you go 30x10x14 all the way around?
3. What mods did you have to do example nub and rear roll cage.
4. If so on question3 do u have any close up pics you can provide for us?

·
teryx4ak
268 Posts
Mods to the rex

sigarm13
I have 2" spacers all the way around and yes running the 30x10x14 on all corners. I removed the nub and the tires do rub a little at full tilt on the floor panels. It isn't terrible but I try to keep from cranking the wheel hard over. No rubbing on the cage in the back but only ride with my kids back there, I'm sure if I put a couple buddies back there it might be a different story. I'm still trying to dial my suspension in but am planning on stepping up to the satv 5" when it finally comes available. The pics I have aren't the best, will try to get some of my ride this weekend and post them. :ride:

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts