Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has designed anything for their Teryx and printed on their 3d printer?

There are some Kawasaki related items on Thingiverse, but nothing for the Teryx.

I'm thinking a speaker holder/bezel similar to the factory ones might be a challenge. And maybe a gauge pod.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has designed anything for their Teryx and printed on their 3d printer?

I have 3d printed hubs that are tight and don't fall off. I am going to start a thread and put files up for people to print.

There are some Kawasaki related items on Thingiverse, but nothing for the Teryx.

I'm thinking a speaker holder/bezel similar to the factory ones might be a challenge. And maybe a gauge pod.

·
Registered
2017 Teryx4
298 Posts
Sounds interesting. Looking forward to seeing some results.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Theres a guy on Ebay selling and doing just this! He has a gauge panel..speaker pods..t rex shifter knobs and some more all for the Teryx..I searched for gauge panel and found a cubby hole panel and clicked on sellers other items and Bam all teryx 3d printed stuff!

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
299 Posts
Theres a guy on Ebay selling and doing just this! He has a gauge panel..speaker pods..t rex shifter knobs and some more all for the Teryx..I searched for gauge panel and found a cubby hole panel and clicked on sellers other items and Bam all teryx 3d printed stuff!
I wish someone could come up with some sort of nice little door for those cubby holes, so that you could actually use them while trail riding without stuff flying around the cab. :D

·
Registered
2017 Teryx4
298 Posts
I wish someone could come up with some sort of nice little door for those cubby holes
Those are pretty useless. Maybe someone will take offense to my statement and tell us how they have cleverly put those cubby holes to good use.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts