Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some cage options without spending 1200 bucks. What have you guys been seeing?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I saw on another Forum that so-cal fab has 4 seat cages for Rhinos and Teryx for $700 until the end of September. Some kind of pre season sale.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Do some reading about SoCal. I don't know what's going on, but I had heard lots of rumors. There were posts out about them closing or going out of business or being unavailable. I can't personally say, but there were a lot of post out there. Some were removed from gd.com I think that the build quality was good though. You might make sure of what you are getting and when etc. and pay with a credit card. Not bashing... just repeating what I heard. I like the cage from the pictures though. They had one on ebay also.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Zone worx makes a weld up kit that bolts up to the stock cage. they ship in bare metal, if you have a welder its a pretty easy deal. try the website and I have seen them on ebay..my Teryx was used for the prototype. Its not a full cage but its alot cheaper!
I also have one of their sport cooler racks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts