Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question is for people with full cage and back seat with stock suspension. How much did it change the handling and did it cause push steer?

·
My name says it all!!!
120 Posts
It still handles well

I have a 4 seat cage, and carry 3 kids in the back. The only time i notice any push is on the really hard packed trails with that loose gravel on top.

I do think that the extra weight makes for a much smoother ride on trails, and i have never had a problem with the front end getting light on climbs.

Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
134 Posts
POWERTRIP, what are you using for a rear seat & belts? I'm looking for a configuration for 3 kids also. I saw some pics on here somewhere before.
thx

·
My name says it all!!!
120 Posts
You know what, i bought mine used with like 8 hours on it, so i am not sure what seat they had installed. But it does have three belts, and is great for kids.

·
Marcus
96 Posts
I also run a back seat and can haul 3 kids , it does affect the front end weight a little but not to bad , I run a seat for 2 and just put 3 belts in. use the center hole for the center seat belt. That means you will have one half the left and right seat belt and both of the center seat belt coming through the center hole. pics later

1 - 8 of 8 Posts