Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Lots of pics here: Keystone Fuzion Toy Hauler Slideshow by ridefst | Photobucket
We've had this for a number of years, and it's always been a great camper and toy hauler, but we're looking to move to a class A or super C in order to pull a larger boat for the times we're not riding.
It's a Keystone Fuzion 392 that measures about 40' long.
Easily fits my Teryx 4 with long travel (wide) suspension, or four sport quads.
-14' of garage space in the back with recessed tie downs, power raise/lower bunk beds, tv/dvd, and overhead storage - basically an apartment in your camper! Was great for friends and family, there's plenty of floor space to put an air mattress down after the bunks are lowered, so easily can sleep six people in the garage alone!
-Triple slide outs: master bed, kitchen, and couch gives a tremendous amount of interior space, with very high ceilings. There's a ceiling fan/light in the main area that is higher than any fans in my house!
-Built in gas tank and fueling station station, the built in and very well soundproofed Onan Marquis Gold 5500 gas generator pulls from the same tank.
-Remote start/hour meter/gas gauge for the generator and tank with automatic transfer, no cords to change between generator and utility power.
-Private toilet room and full size shower in the upper master bedroom area
-Bonus queen sized bed over the garage, accessible from the main area.
-Full sized couch with storage drawers and under seat compartments.
- Bar counter with matching stools
- Double basin sink with covers
- Large fridge / freezer can run on electric or propane
- Triple burner gas range plus oven
- Over the counter microwave
- Large LCD tv built in (maybe 32"?)
- Built in Clarion DVD player/radio with four Rockford Fosgate Punch ceiling speakers, subwoofer and amplifier
- Two external speakers
- Arctic package, which means the entire underside is covered and insulated, so it stays much warmer than a typical camper. All pipes and tanks are inside the insulation, to prevent freezing.
- Ducted heat and a/c throughout - provisions for a second a/c unit in the master bedroom, but we never felt the need
- All six tires are only two years old - spare mounted underneath
- All leaf springs are only one year old, one spring broke when leaving a campground, so I replaced all six to ensure everything was in good shape.
- Aluminum wheels
- 2" receiver custom welded on the back - this isn't just a typical "weld it to the bumper" hitch, it's directly frame mounted with two cross braces - could very easily tow a trailer. I used it for a dirtbike carrier, so lots of tongue weight and bouncing with no trouble at all - very strong!
- All appliances work 100%, no surprises here - it's completely ready to load your stuff and head out!

In the interests of full disclosure, there's a few items that aren't perfect as well.
1. As is common with Keystone and others, the vinyl graphics have shrunk and cracked badly. I've removed a number of them, there are a few left to go. I have a full set of factory replacement graphics ready to install that will come with the camper.
2. One corner of the tan carpet is much lighter due to a bleach accident.
3. A previous owner left a bar stool down when retracting the slides, the legs poked a few holes in the bottom of the bar counter paneling - not super noticeable because they're very low, but still...

This is a big camper, GWVR is 16,000lbs (that's loaded with clothes/food/toys/etc)
I've always pulled it with my 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 diesel, I do have air bags to help level the rear, but it pulls great down the road. Definitely not going to work if you just have a half ton truck though!
It's got cut back corners on the front, so even a short bed truck has pretty decent cab clearance.
Fifth wheel kingpin type hitch, with a teflon wear plate (no grease needed)
Asking $29,500
Located in NE Ohio

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.