Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent out the new firmware from Lyle this morning to one of our customers who had the programmer and the issue, the newset firmware fixed his issue.
Here is what he has to say about it.

"Hey Todd,
It worked! It goes in and out of 4wd just fine, It takes about 2 seconds for the 4wd light to go on and about 2 sec. to shut off. I tested it at low speed and at about 56 mph and the light still went on just fine. I also tried it not moving it takes a few seconds longer but the light does come on. if you hit the 4wd button in nuetral it also takes a few seconds but if you throw it in gear right away it goes right in to 4wd...it would never do that before. To me it looks like the problem is fixed and the 4wd works like it should. It definetly fixed my problems. I will keep you posted when i am able to get some more time on the machine...im in the process of putting it back together, it just dosent have the body, cage, and all the external goodies on it at the moment,.everything should be back from powdercoat tomorrow.

thanks todd, jake"

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That is the plan!!

We have several people who have installed this version and it seems to working as it should.

Thanks for those who helped on on trying the firmware out as it would do no good to try it on mine since it worked as it should before.

Todd

·
Official Booyaa Crew Member
166 Posts
I missed how to order one, HWTodd??

Rog
Rog,

since you don't have a Teryx, are you buying me one for my birthday? LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts