Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, my name is Taite and about a year ago I began manufacturing Arm Guards for the Teryx 800 stock a-arms. I needed some protection for the CV boots from sticks and debris but I also wanted something strong enough to assist in sliding across logs and rocks. I couldn’t find a product to fit the bill that actually looked good and flowed well with Kawasaki’s design so it led me here! My good buddy and I laser CNC, bend, powder coat and ship out of our hometown in north central Pennsylvania. Our arm guards do not fit the new SLE model. If you want to check us out on Facebook T-REX OFFROAD

If you send us a message on FB that you saw this post on TeryxForums.net I’ll give you a discount on any of our products.

My website is www.teryxoffroad.com

The T-REX OFFROAD Arm Guards come with stainless steel hardware and bolt right up to factory holes in your arms. No drilling required. Here’s a few pictures! We also make these for the SATV Forward Arched A-Arms. Thanks for looking :cool:
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Bumper
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread
Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle Vehicle brake Tread
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Alloy wheel Tread
Automotive tire Asphalt Bumper Circuit component Automotive wheel system
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Automotive lighting
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Crankset Tire Tread
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Tread Motor vehicle

·
July 2021 TOTM Winner
2020 Teryx4, Twin 2003 Honda 400s, 2005 Yamaha Wolverine, 1996 LT80
44 Posts
Those guards are looking pretty sharp! Well done! I like the black powder coat. I bought the Kawi guards and one of the top reasons was to use the factory mounting spots i.e. no drilling as you say.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I see on the website that you have front guards for the SATV arms - what about the rear?
As for the guards for SATV arched arms- sorry, none available for the rear. Just the front. The boots are hidden pretty well in the rear and not a big problem area for most people. Also if you look at the rear lower arms the guard would be so small that it would be a hard sell. They are tucked in there pretty good. It would also be a very small gap between the guard and the boot, likely trapping mud and dirt and adding drainage would weaken the underside of the guard. Thanks for checking out the website, appreciate it!

www.teryxoffroad.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts