Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So thinking about buying the super atv A arms front and back for my teryx4.. I have a hl bracket lift at the moment with 2 inch spacers.. so from what I've seen here the bracket lift does not fit on the super atv arms. Has anyone ran the Super atv lift kit and the arms? If so can i see some pictures? Im interstead in it because i have 30" outlaw radials and they slighty rub when i turn, plus the extra clearance is just a plus. They say lift and arms you can clear 32, but i have some questions if anyone already did this set up. Did it affect your axles a lot? hows it running? Did the turning radius get affected? Is it hard to install? :nuts:

·
Vendor
835 Posts
So thinking about buying the super atv A arms front and back for my teryx4.. I have a hl bracket lift at the moment with 2 inch spacers.. so from what I've seen here the bracket lift does not fit on the super atv arms. Has anyone ran the Super atv lift kit and the arms? If so can i see some pictures? Im interstead in it because i have 30" outlaw radials and they slighty rub when i turn, plus the extra clearance is just a plus. They say lift and arms you can clear 32, but i have some questions if anyone already did this set up. Did it affect your axles a lot? hows it running? Did the turning radius get affected? Is it hard to install? :nuts:

I wouldn't see why the lift wouldn't be compatible with our a-arms. Where did you see this info?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts