Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2008 Kawasaki Teryx LE add lots of extra toys. I made a new top so we can party on it and made side sliders for the woods to protect the sides. It basically it has a full body cage. The stereo and so on and so on. I know I added weight but I'm cool with that. So now the extra weight is dropping the frame down. I put a 2" Xtreme lift on it and it bent to right out. NEED help does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do. O and the cheaper the better. Thanks

If you want to check it out

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
You are on the right track with order heavier springs for it. Your best bet is to get an idea of what the total weight is and also front weight and rear weight to determine what the best spring would be.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I have a 2008 Kawasaki Teryx LE add lots of extra toys. I made a new top so we can party on it and made side sliders for the woods to protect the sides. It basically it has a full body cage. The stereo and so on and so on. I know I added weight but I'm cool with that. So now the extra weight is dropping the frame down. I put a 2" Xtreme lift on it and it bent to right out. NEED help does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do. O and the cheaper the better. Thanks

If you want to check it out

With regards to the lift, what do you mean by "I put a 2" Xtreme lift on it and it bent to right out." "It bent to right out" what? Make a sentence please. From the pic doesn't look much different than a typical cage. What are the extra toys weighing it down?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.