Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone had any inside info as to if Fullbore was going to make up a set of plastics for the Teryx.. And if they or any other company was planing on incorporating an opening hood set up similar to the rhino. I have cut mine so that I can open it but it is still a pain in the butt.

·
Registered
168 Posts
We have been in talks with many of the manufactures...none of which will be offering any sort of hood that opens.

Fullbore is still shooting for a June release of their plastics...I will keep everyone in the loop as soon as they get in touch with us again.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good news.. I really wish they would make it a 2 part hood. It would be so easy to make the dash cover section with some support tabs then the hood section with a simple hinge bracket for the section where the headlights mount.... Can't wait to see what they come up with....:icon_thumleft:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We actually just cut the corner of the hood and used some Zuse fasteners to hold it in place... What I was thinking is that if they did a seam across the top of the hood just past the dash area with some molded in tabs that the larger part of the hood could rest on when closed with some bungee straps similar to the rhino on the sides. Then you could just have a simple bracket on each side of the front that took the place of the 4 mounting screws in the head light area. Just a thought but it might just work

My set up still is a pain to get off but easier than stock
side shot

underside

Side

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Come on Fullbore .. I know its got to be SOON!!!!! Anyone have the inside scoop on ETA's to market

·
Marcus
96 Posts
Hey John,
Did you trim your rear fender , on the front side?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep, the rear is rounded out.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Is the Maier plastic 2 colors like the picture?

·
Marcus
96 Posts
Hey John ,
Just trimmed my rear fender as well , it turned out alot better than I thought, I actually didnt even have to trim the inner fender well , just tucked it in and used black plastic buttons to hold together and looks great!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's here!

If Fullore is gonna come out with a plastic kit, then I'm gonna wait on paint!
Done, Done, done, Dooooone!

The Fullbore Teryx body is done and will be debuted at the Sand Sports Super Show next week.

All I've got to say is that is was worth the wait...it is by far the most aggressive body we've done so far.

Check them out at the show in the following booths:

(I think that's where the UTV Crap car will be!!!)
Dragon Fire Racing
Tech 3
Lonestar Racing
OMF

·
Registered
946 Posts
Done, Done, done, Dooooone!

The Fullbore Teryx body is done and will be debuted at the Sand Sports Super Show next week.

All I've got to say is that is was worth the wait...it is by far the most aggressive body we've done so far.

Check them out at the show in the following booths:

(I think that's where the UTV Crap car will be!!!)
Dragon Fire Racing
Tech 3
Lonestar Racing
OMF
I cant wait to see it Bre!

See ya at the show!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts