Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Grant steering wheel that I took off my rhino and was wondering if the shaft is the same size as the rhino as I was wanting to use the Grant wheel..

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Noone has put a custom wheel on one yet?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any update's on the shaft dia.?
Hopefully I will have mine and can answer my own question..LOL

·
Registered
54 Posts
I need one too. I don't like how slick the stock one is.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok do us a favor since you have one NJ go out and measure the steering shaft on the teryx and post the dia. for me.

I need one too. I don't like how slick the stock one is.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ok do us a favor since you have one NJ go out and measure the steering shaft on the teryx and post the dia. for me.
Not a problem. I'll do it today. Got somestuff to do this morning. It'll be this afternoon.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ok Rutcutter, just a scaled measurement but got about 13/16ths. I'll borrow a set of dial calipers and get it down to the nittygritty tomorrow.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
!0-4 thanks.. Im bringing my camo LE home at noon today and will be able to tell ya if it works...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sorry Rutcutter, I had been up for 32 hours. Its 15 mm OD, 32 spline. Disregard above info. I don't know what I was thinkin. I thought it would be keyed. Too many go carts as a kid. No dial calipers but I think this will do.

·
Registered
194 Posts
SidebySideSports
Hey I really want to order one of your wheel kits but I would like to have a quick release set up. Will the one that you have for the Rhino work for the Teryx and if not will you have one out soon?
Thanks
John

·
Registered
194 Posts
Great, I'll take one when they come out..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts