Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are my new a-arm guards. They are stock replacements, you can even use the factory bolts, but im going to use some button heads so they dont hang up on stuff.

·
I WANT ONE
202 Posts
Not wide enough. Don't protect the outer joints. Here in the east, you'd run a stick thru your boots, but the machine work is EXCELLENT!!!

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, I tried to cover as much as I could. Ill take the shock off and move everything around and see if I cant get some more coverage

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just finishing up a few things, then my Teryx page will be live.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Not wide enough. Don't protect the outer joints. Here in the east, you'd run a stick thru your boots, but the machine work is EXCELLENT!!!
DITTO! Are you going to be making chassis skids too?

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As of now Im not planning on making skids, but If I do in the future they will more than likely be made out of uhmw...something more slippery than aluminum for sliding over rocks and what not.

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know they look nice, mine will be updated shortly.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Newly installed EMP, Extreme Metal Products, Rear Bumper. We had one of their Aluminum rear bumpers on the Rhino and was very happy with it so this steel one ought to be even tougher. It took longer to get the tools out than it took to install the bumper.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Looks good,how much do they run?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts