Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Like a Boss
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked her up today! 1911freak here on the forums designed, built, and sold the brackets and installation hardware, and is a dealer for PRP, so it's a PRP seat and harnesses that I also bought from him. The total package all in one place! Now I've gotta peel those Teryx4 stickers off... Can't have false advertising on my ride!

Here are some pics. My kids absolutely love it!

1911freak has one damn sick looking ride... Check his out sitting next to mine with a stock cage, etc.

Thanks again for the awesome T5 kit! Exactly what I was looking for to get the three kids into the back comfortably!!

You can see 1911freak's original thread HERE. I just wanted my own thread so I could feel cool.:pepper1:

·
Registered
159 Posts
1911freak has one damn sick looking ride... Check his out sitting next to mine with a stock cage, etc.
Thanks 'Icks, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Looked like your kids liked the T5. Post up your thoughts once you get some miles on it and let me know what you think.

G

·
That is one sick looking ride! I will definitely be getting the T5 conversion soon! Love the cage. I know that's (or atleast I think I know) a custom cage but any ideas on what it takes to chop the factory cage?

·
Registered
159 Posts
That is one sick looking ride! I will definitely be getting the T5 conversion soon! Love the cage. I know that's (or atleast I think I know) a custom cage but any ideas on what it takes to chop the factory cage?
Thanks sum4play, let me know when you want the T5 kit and I'll hook you up.:icon_thumleft:

Should just be a matter of cutting out a few inches in the straight section of the uprights, welding in a smaller diameter piece in one end of the uprights to support the joint and then putting the top back on and weld in place. Obviously not that simple but you get the drift.

I went straight to a custom cage but I know several people on this forum have done the chop and posted the results. Do a quick search and you should find it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I would like the seat conversion too please pm me and let me know cost and contact info. Thanks

Reactions: 1911freak

·
Administrator
God bless 🇺🇸
4,260 Posts
I'm interested also. Does this require cutting plastic?

·
Registered
159 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Send me a PM on this mod...looks AWESOME and would love to know how much! Just bought mine and ready to do some mods!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
207 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I tried to pm 1911 and his box is full.

I wanted to see if you still sell the prp bench kits. Also where did you get that cage, I need one....

·
Registered
159 Posts
TexasUTV shot you a PM.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
159 Posts
1911freak, I know this is an old thread but could you PM me? I am very interested in this conversion kit.

Thanks!
Kiwi PM sent. Thanks!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Anyone else out there need to convert their T4 to a T5 5 seater. These kits are still available and better than ever! PM me for details!

·
Registered
159 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts