Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
I just bought a new teryx4.looking to see if there are any
Other teryx riders in nh.any suggestions on where to ride?
Thanks bill

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Hey WR I'm in upstate NY and have been looking for a reason to come to NH to ride my T4 (also a girl living there I want to see lol) what are the local laws as far as riding T4s in your state? Ny doesn't allow me to register mine because of it's weight, well at least not yet..

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm in NH and ride when I can.
I'm registered as a tractor, and am legal for road driving too 👍
There's a few legal places to ride around central NH, and a big park up north.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey Bill, I am in MA but we ride in NH all the time!! There are some great places.. IM me and I can share all our spots and when our next ride is. -BC

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi Bill... I live in S. NH and just bought a new Teryx 800 LE setting it up right now but will also looking for rides and places too ride, please fill me in... Mark

·
Registered
148 Posts
Markyjoe.. I am the president of a new ATV/UTV club in MA. Since there is no where to ride in MA, we ride in Southern NH and way up in northern NH. Check out out website..
State-Line Riders ATV Club

Have you used the new T2 yet? I am hoping to buy one this week. I can't wait to take it to NH and rip!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Bill sounds great!! I also own a place in central NH... sounds like we need to email!! I only put a few miles on it around my house.. really cool but setting it up with protection and extras then going north to rip also!! I will check out the site!! Tks

·
Registered
148 Posts
We have a trips planned for members in June, July and Aug! We do weekend trips usually to northern NH. Leave early Fri AM ride all day. have a night ride and do it all again Saturday. We usually ride Sun till about 2-3.. We did 315 miles in 20 hours last fall. Thats including many refills, eating breakfast and dinner out.. It was epic! We have also rode the southern part of nh.. a bit more challenging and the terrain is a bit rougher.. but still great. IM me and we can email each other

·
Registered
80 Posts
Once I figure out how to IM you I will... do I need to be an upgarded member.. checked out your club and think I will join!

·
Registered
6 Posts
What's up everyone? Just wanted to check in. I am trading my Sportsman XPs in for a 14 T4 camo this weekend. I live a mile from the Ride the Wilds start in Gorham and about 15 minutes from the Jericho ATV Park. I have only seen 2 other Teryx up here so far. If any of you should be in the area hit me up. I'm pretty familiar with the majority of the trails up here and wouldn't mind meeting up with some of you all. We also have the Jericho ATV Festival coming up on August 1, 2 and 3rd. Both Gorham and Berlin have open streets to atv traffic as well. On the opening day of the festival Berlin closes Main Steet down and only allows atv traffic. Pretty cool stuff, they have a website with a full list of events and schedule.

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
I'm probably reading what my question is going to refer to so please go easy on the boys lol. I'm told that next year in NH there's a huge ride coming up that boasts 1500 miles of accessible riding. There's close to 12 of us planning to come to this event form NY,Ohio, and PA. I'm sure the list will grow between now and next year. Can you guys tell me anything about this? If possible send me in the direction of an official information site. thanks and I look forward to this trek..

·
Registered
6 Posts
The trail network is called Ride The Wilds. Can be checked out at NH Grand : Ride The Wilds. We also have Jericho ATV Park as well as several other trail networks. Go to the NH ATV Club website New Hampshire ATV Club and check it out. They have links to all the clubs up here. Most of the clubs have maps of the trails they are responsible for. Most are old logging roads. Bring your camera, million dollar views everywhere. If you need any other info pm me and I will see what I can do.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Going up to Jericho and North Stratford the weekend of nov 14

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yes, Ride the Wild Northern NH is about the only place. I have a place in Errol,NH

Drive through Errol NH all the time on my way to hometown Rangeley!

Sent from my twin-turbo charged iPad using Tapatalk...but I'm having trouble dialing in the boost so bear with me!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts