Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody regret their decision to purchase the Teryx, instead of another UTV? We abandoned the Ranger search when we saw the Teryx...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Nope no regrets. I had the 07 Rhino and this Teryx has better stock suspension, is more stable, and the motor has more power to tap into. And was 1k cheaper with a 5yr warranty than the rhino. I am making mine into a 4seater for the family.

·
Cooterbob
210 Posts
No regrets at all. I am having a blast with this machine. I have ridden the ranger, and rhino and bought the teryx after riding it at the dealer. Now my brother and uncle have one also. I ride with several rhino owners and they are equally impressed with this machine. One guy is considering trading his in on a teryx!

·
Registered
150 Posts
I love mine so far! We have a blast!

·
Marcus
96 Posts
Love it, just bought ITP 14 STYLIZED BEADLOCKS W/ 30" XXL MUDLITES

·
Registered
186 Posts
love it my buddies rhino went everwhere I did except one rock climb which he wouldnt attempt.Hes had his for years and I just got mine, the biggest difference I seen between the two is that my teryx didnt break that day.lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
I love my Teryx as it has lots of power, ground clearence is good, goes faster than I need however the heat is killing me. Would imagine inside the driver compartment it is well over 120 degrees while the ambient temp was 80 degrees. Also I find the noise level somewhat on the loud side. Have previously owned 2 Mules and had none of these problems. Will dump this ride if am unable to remedy the situation.

·
Registered
10 Posts
just take off ur half windshield till winter heat problem solved..
as far as how loud it is i dont see much diff in the rhino teryx cat as far as noise.. but ya there are all a bit loud

·
Registered
6 Posts
doubt that I would purchase another Teryx, just to many problems. Plastic top cracked and replaced it with an aluminum one. foot feed had problems but added extension to pedal and placed angle iron on floorboard. steering wheel cracked and had to be replaced. heat in drivers compartment is over 110 degrees; removed windshield and installed heat shields in engine compartment; helped but still to hot for me. noise is also a problem comming from engine and trans. am a former mule owner and never had any of these problems. also Polaris Ranger is really quiet, no heat problems but Polaris is to wide for my trailer.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts