Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting anxious to see more long travel kits! I know Custom Creations has one and Dragonfire has one. Anyone else done yet? Im planning on doing long travel sometime this year but I would like some options and feedback. I need a strong kit that I can race with... Any new info would be apreciated.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Buy the SoCal Fab kit, hands down the nicest kit out there right now. Production should be finished next week. I have put pictures up on a diffrent thread...

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
:attention1:HRT Motorsports has prototyping done and is in testing at this time. Won't be long now!

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
XMF is the only way to go they are already testing and we have bought up the first 10 kits from them should be about a month

·
Registered
49 Posts
Have you see Long Travel Ind. it is sick its all chromoly plate we were out in the desert last weekend and they were out there doing shock testing he didnt want me to take any pictures of it but said i could stop by the shop next week

·
Registered
39 Posts
Have you see Long Travel Ind. it is sick its all chromoly plate we were out in the desert last weekend and they were out there doing shock testing he didnt want me to take any pictures of it but said i could stop by the shop next week
I'm not sold on all these plated arms, to much unsprung weight, but some do look pretty cool

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
Strength

FST will have a kit out soon and I am sure it will be the strongest on the market. It will have shock towers front and rear. ESE will also have a kit out very soon with Radflo shocks. I will get pics soon!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I believe that the plated arms weigh less than the tube arms and are definitely stronger
No way I have had a set of both for a rhino. The plated arms were almost double in wieght. The tube front upper arms were 3 1/2 lbs and the plate ones were 6lbs. Plated arms can be cool looking, but I think it's a bit overkill for a UTV.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts